Insurance Sales Advisor
Insurance Sales Advisor
GBP18,000 - GBP25,000 DOE
My expanding client is seeking professional, ambitious and career-minded individuals to join their team. Do you enjoy building strong client relationships? Are you ambitious and goal-oriented? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is an incredible opportunity for someone with a strong customer service and sales background, whether in retail, hospitality or an office setting to further their career within a highly regarded and well-established company! This role offers face to face interaction with customers and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships.
- Respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies
- Arrange insurance cover as agreed with client
- Develop a positive relationship with the client and show them where they can obtain better value on other insurances they hold
- Ensure relationships with insurers are enhanced through your professionalism
- Follow procedures to protect the client and the insurer
- Ensure all relevant information is given to the client as required
- Take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
- Ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
- As a committed member of the team, you must be flexible and adaptable in terms of whatever may be required of you
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and an enthusiastic sales ability
- Deals confidently with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Strives to deliver an exceptional level of client care
- An enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking attitude
- A customer-focused approach, putting your clients at the centre of everything you do
- Strong telephone manner
These vacancies are for my client's Classic Car department so an interest or experience in this would be desirable.
My client is looking for individuals with a can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly and approachable demeanour. For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Recruitment TODAY!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.