Cargill in the UK
Cargill has been active in the United Kingdom since 1955 and now employs over 3,000 people in 22 locations, in Dalton, Hereford (two locations), Hull, Lichfield, Liverpool (five locations), London (two locations), Manchester, Newent, Shobdon, Westfield (Scotland), Weybridge, Witham St Hughs, Woking, Wolverhampton, Worksop and York.
Cargill also has an agriculture joint venture with Allied Grain (part of ABF), under the name Frontier Agriculture.
Cargill has activities in the following areas in the United Kingdom:
- animal feed ingredients
- aqua nutrition
- asset management
- cotton trading
- energy volatility management solutions
- financial services and risk management
- food and feed ingredients sales
- grain and oilseed trading
- industrial chocolate
- ocean transportation and logistics
- oilseed crushing, refining and hardening
- poultry processing
- primary cocoa processing
- production and sales of glucose syrups, starches and starch derivatives
- specialty food ingredients including texturisers
Look out for Cargill at the following events in the coming months:
Wolverhampton City College Open Event – Saturday, January 20, from 10am to 2pm
Walsall Adult Education Skills Event – Tuesday, January 23, from 10am to 4pm.
Wolverhampton University, Faculty of Science and Engineering Jobs Fair –
Wednesday, February 14, from 10am to 2pm.
Wolverhampton Skills & Apprenticeship Show, Dunstall Race Course – March 27 between 4pm and 7pm.
1 job with Cargill
Cargill is an international food company that provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world.