• 25 years or older (insurance purposes)
• Full Cat B (min 3 years or more)
• Pass driving and knowledge tests with local council to gain local taxi licence
• Earnings potential over £1,000 per week
• Low crime area, generally very good clients
• Share of the long distance/airport work amongst all drivers
• high turnover, very profitable earnings due to less competition from other drivers small community so part of a team
• Working with a team of good, customer safe drivers
• Rent similar to the larger companies but with much higher earnings
• Better mileage rates/fares
• All drivers treated equally hence all work load shared inc longer runs
• Flexible hours to suit applictant.
For details please call: 01952 814078
Quality, reliability and professionalism are the cornerstones of our business. Consequently, the highest standards of proven expertise and experience are required for all of our drivers. All drivers employed by Ultimate Taxis need to have obtained a Private Hire License from the Local Council. This license requires the driver to have passed a CRB check, a full medical examination, a DSA driving test, a knowledge test and to demonstrate an extensive knowledge of the local area. In short, our drivers are among the most qualified taxi drivers on the road.