Stock Control & Planning Manager
- Implement and manage electronic stock control and maintain inventory management for the Warehouse.
- Oversee and regularly maintain this area by working with other departments to include production, assembly and export departments.
- You will facilitate all aspects of planning, scheduling and stock control systems, ensuring you work closely with the supply chain team and other areas of the business.
- You will be expected to project manage tasks from superiors by breaking these down to ensure each piece of the jigsaw works to ensure the end result is as required by management team.
- Leading by example, you will be a “do - er and a teller” but will be able to train and manage a small team to develop all involved.
- You will be a team player, able to multi task and exercise cross thinking between departments to ensure that communication is working efficiently.
- You will have a positive approach to new tasks and able to find solutions to problems.
- You must be able to demonstrate previous experience within a warehouse & Inventory environment.
- Have previous experience in materials and planning within a warehouse environment.
- Computer literate
- Have an understanding of stock control processes and completing audits both internal and external
In return, there is a basic salary of between £25 - £27K per annum with £2 - £3k per annum KPI driven bonus
25 + 8 days holidays
40 hours worked per week as a basic ( must be able to work between 7am and 6pm on a rota basis)