HGV Class 2 Delivery Driver
HGV Class 2 Customer Focused Wood Pellet/Chip Delivery Driver
Forest Fuels is a fast growing and award winning biomass business, headquartered in Devon and operating nationally from a network of 43 depots and 3 regional offices. For more details please see our website www.forestfuels.co.uk
We are the UK’s leading biomass fuel supplier to small and medium scale biomass boilers.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Wood Pellet/Chip Delivery and Customer Services Operative in the West Midlands Area to be based at our Telford Depot
You will need to be an ambitious motivated individual who wants to do more than just drive.
You must hold a UK licence (Category C) Driver CPC qualification and Digital Tachograph card, Previous Hook lift experience would be advantages but not essential, Nights out may be required
Role and Responsibility
- Carry out deliveries to our customers in a professional manner
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in all aspects of the working day
- Drive the company vehicle responsibly and safely; obeying at all times the traffic laws and highway code
- Carry out daily and weekly vehicle checks ensuring any defects found are reported
- Keep an accurate record of deliveries using delivery documentation
- Driving your vehicle in the most cost efficient way
- Maintain and help build the customer base.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing business and become an integral part of our Logistics Operations and in return we offer an excellent package and benefits.
For more details talk to Bob Osborne (07525 939220)
Applications with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org