Customer Liaison Officer and Trainer - 6 Months
Customer Liaison Officer - 6 Month Contract - Immediate Start
We are recruiting for one of the nation's largest commercial companies who provide an extensive range of construction services including construction management, general contracting, design and build and preconstruction.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, proactive Customer Liaison Officer to join our team on a 6 month temporary contract. As the successful candidate you will be key support to the Customer Experience Manager in delivering our deliberate customer experience and successfully deliver against the GDSP Customer & Community Plan for the area(s) within your scope of responsibility travelling across the West Midlands between Stoke On Trent/Cannock/Staffordshire
Project Activity - pre works
- Attend pre-start meetings - engagement with design & construction
- Attend initial site review and pro-actively undertake a 'project walk' to identify potential issues, key stakeholder/Customer groups
- Pro-actively manage pre-start introductions for all Customers and initiate Customer Log for ongoing Customer communications
- Establish and maintain extra care/key Customer log, ensuring effective communications at all times
- Complete and upload Customer Impact Assessment Form
- Complete and manage detailed communications plan; customer literature, on site set up and media
Project Activity - during works
- Attend all project update meetings - construction & project coordination
- Deliver project specific Customer briefings to key stakeholders
- Deliver & review detailed communications plan in line with critical SLAs
- Day 1 - ensure site is set up in accordance with guidelines; improve perception of GDSP through on site customer communications and branding
- Ongoing proactive customer communication; face to face, letter and media
- Conduct regular customer service site appraisals; coaching operational teams & managers to ensure customer first approach also identify where remedial action is required and escalate through approved channels
- Conduct regular on site feedback to identify and resolve current concerns and drive future improvements, reporting breaches through appropriate channels
- Attend all customer appointments on time
- Assist in resolving all unwanted contacts in a professional manner and to agreed SLA's.
Project Activity - post works
- Conduct final customer service site appraisal
- Deliver detailed communications plan - final communication advising works complete
- Lessons learnt - analyse customer feedback and work cross functionally to initiate change and provide creative and lasting solutions
- Conduct Customer Experience Feedback to identify current perception and drive future improvements
- Manage outstanding unwanted contacts to full resolution
- Celebrate Success! Including the effective management of Accolades received and the Team of the month awards.
- Achieve agreed key performance indicators that meet both customer and business requirements
- Make recommendations for improvements to on-site systems/processes relating to Customer
- Support & cover other colleagues as and when required
- Provide direction to Customer Ops Site Rep/Customer Champions in relation to customer communications
- Maintain consistent communications with your line-manager through agreed channels and to include regular 121 meetings
- Establish and develop effective stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
- Maintain documents, records and files in line with the Company standards and requirements.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering a positive end-to-end Customer Experience, including face-to-face communications
- Evidence of working to and achieving performance targets in a Customer environment
- Able to demonstrate a flexible approach that adapts to changing business and Customer needs
- Ability to compile, interpret and challenge analytical data/reports using sound commercial judgement
- A good understanding of the business process
- A track record of identifying and delivering standards based Customer training and coaching
- Background knowledge of the Utilities/construction industry
- Excellent project management and organising skills
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Competent IT skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- A clean driving licence and willingness to travel also essential as you will be required to travel between Stoke On Trent/Cannock/Staffordshire in company van
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria - Immediate start for the right candidate. Due to high volume we are only able to contact those who have been shortlisted.
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/68445444