Audit Analyst - Birmingham - 6mth temp to perm
- To assist with the administration and coordination of the delivery of the project and audit plan.
- Keeping the audit plan and metrics spreadsheet up to date
- Keeping the advisory spreadsheet up to date, ensuring all data is correctly recorded and saved.
- Keeping the invoice spreadsheet up to date as and when invoices are received and get these processed either internally or externally.
- Monitoring inboxes and organising emails accordingly so all information is easily accessible. Specific information will also need documenting in the relevant spreadsheet's.
- Preparing audit reports for review and distributing recommendation emails to the client.
- Chasing audit recommendation responses on a weekly basis and documenting responses in the recommendation spreadsheet.
- Chasing Auditors & Managers for any outstanding approvals/ additional data/ reports.
- Updating the Control Spreadsheet with the Control Data from the reports.
- Gathering audit related data from various sources to assist with sending of scopes / audit preperation.
- Producing daily updates on workload and outstanding tasks.
- Assisting with monthly reports / chases
- Assisting in delivery of projects by the coverholder operations team as required
- Assisting in the management of adhoc queries directed to the team
- Assisting in other activities of the team as required
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/68428841