An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client for a Centre Manager to join their team based in Coventry. You will be on a full time, permanent basis and be paid highly competitive salary of £8.70 per hour.
Our client provides student accommodation combining the security, quality and comfort of a luxury Hotel, with the fun and vibrancy of a University halls of residence. With over 60 years’ development and operational experience originating from a Hotel background, the opportunity to accommodate a niche market combining the luxury of a hotel with student halls of residence. Our client originated in Coventry in 2009 with the objective of creating the best quality serviced student housing available in the UK. Between 2009 and 2013 their brand expanded opening three more centres in the heart of Coventry and new centres in Nottingham and Sheffield. Their continued expansion has gained their brand a National and International reputation. They are also opening a brand new Centre in Cambridge for September 2016 new academic year and have many more to come. Offering an all-inclusive accommodation package, residents benefit from high quality student living including en-suite, fully fitted studios, including kitchen and appliances, to shared serviced living consisting of a luxury living room and dining area complete with fully fitted kitchen surrounded by 7 en-suite bedrooms.
Your responsibilities as their Centre Manager will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to their students
- Managing a team including directly reporting assistant managers, housekeepers, maintenance assistants and security team to service and maintain their accommodation
- Preparing and delivering team meetings
- Carrying out room checks to ensure their accommodation is to an exceptional standard
- Have regard for student welfare and if necessary liaise with the appropriate welfare professionals
- Troubleshooting problems and emergency situations as they arise
- You will be an excellent communicator and will maintain strong working relationships with managers, colleagues and customers.
- Supporting the management & compliance of the centre in accordance with ANUK National Code of standards
- Be responsible for the management of Health & Safety within your centre and your team, students and visitors
As their ideal Centre Manager you will need:
Their ideal candidate will come from a 4 or 5 star hotel background with experience from either rooms division, front office manager or head housekeeper. Experience within the student accommodation sector is not essential but would be an advantage. You will have a real passion for delivering team training as well as maintaining extremely high standards. Your core responsibility will be to ensure the smooth day to day running of the centre whilst delivering the best in customer service and student satisfaction. This role is full time, 40hrs per week working Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm however due to business surges there may be a requirement to work overtime & weekends.
Benefits of becoming their Centre Manager include:
- 28 days annual leave
- Bonus Holiday for midweek birthdays
- Employee assistance programme
- Competitive Salaries
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Annual Bonus Scheme of up to £1600
- Free access to on site Gym facilities
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role of their Centre Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/68442954