Product Sales Manager
This specialist, high performance, global automotive manufacturing business now requires an experienced Product Sales Manager to support the growth and profitability of the business via the identification of new product opportunities, complete product management as well as managing the successful introduction of new main line products and vehicle accessories.
As the Product Sales Manager for the business your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to :
- providing sales and marketing support for the introduction of new products
- providing effective product management from inception to the successful introduction of new, main line products
- ensuring all aspects of the design cycle are met in line with company policy
- managing the introduction of identified new products to the relevant markets
- undertaking market evaluation of new opportunities and the development of project specifications
- managing the available resources to meet timescales, budgets and overall objectives
- providing effective and professional product support to the sales teams and customers
Ideally with a HND qualification or higher, from within a technical, engineering or product marketing based discipline, candidates will preferably have knowledge and prior experience of the automotive / motorsport industry.
A proven track record of selling to target and delivering profitable growth will be key for this role. This can be from within the OEM, Tier 1, aftermarket/spares or vehicle franchise settings.
You should be an organised, pro-active individual who demonstrates a positive, professional, “can-do” attitude and is used to multi-tasking. For this customer focused role, you should also be an excellent communicator, who can be flexible and is able to thrive in a challenging environment.
The presence to motivate and influence at the highest level, together with excellent project management skills and the ability to execute commercially focused strategies, will be important in this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/68444094