5 days left
- Contract Type
Do you want to make a difference to someone’s life?
This is a great opportunity for a Care Assistant to join an expanding care organisation, providing domiciliary care to clients needing varied levels of support. A highly rewarding position, which offers excellent personal development opportunities, discounted car finance, NVQ qualifications, free uniform along with a competitive rate of pay, and the chance to progress your career.
Driving Licence is essential as this requires travelling from home to home.
- Caring for people in own homes - privacy and confidentiality needs to be respected always
- Provide support, empathy and companionship for the clients
- Personal care – washing, bathing, changing pads.
- Prompting and administering medication according to the care plan
- Hoisting clients in and out of their beds
- Feeding back concerns and risks to the office
Experience is not essential, just a positive attitude with a passion for caring.
- Free Uniform, gloves, apron
- Company phone which includes your 10-point plan, rotas, and a sat nav, making your job as simple as possible
- Full time contracted hours and shift patterns available
- Travel time and mileage allowance are guaranteed
- Pool cars available in case of emergency
- Promotion is actively encouraged
- Employee of the month bonus
- Training and ongoing support
Hourly rate for the role: £10.31, this rate is inclusive of holiday allowance (£9.20 per hour)
Would suit; support workers; care assistant, community support workers; nursing staff; people with a desire to work in this field, experienced care workers.
All applicants will be required to complete a DBS security check through the Disclosure and Barring Service
Apply for Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly