ICT Technical Analyst
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
ICT Technical Analyst (2nd Line Support Role)
Post ref: RIT203
Salary Level 3: £19,953 - £22,444 per annum
35 hours per week
Base: Craven Arms
The successful applicant will:
- provide first line support for all IT related issues reported to the help desk by users
- administer and support all aspects of the Network for SHG (including MMHA & SSHA) and Total Response Limited
- ensure staff are trained on the use of IT software
- monitor and record all calls on the IT Helpdesk Support System.
- install new equipment and PC software and diagnose faults as when they arise with PCs and printers.
- work closely with both the hardware and technical support companies to ensure that a quality IT service is provided to users.
The Group offers excellent terms, conditions and benefits of employment, including a contributory pension scheme and generous holiday entitlement.
Closing date: 10am Monday 17th July 2017
Interviews will be held on: Friday 28th July 2017
To apply online please go to our website www.shropshirehousinggroup.co.uk and follow the links to the vacancy page. Or alternatively you can apply for an application pack by telephoning: 0300 303 1190 (option 2) quoting the post reference.
Shropshire Housing Group is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from everyone