ASSEMBLY ENGINEER / TECHNICIAN
Assembly Engineer/Technician, Dudley West Midlands. Salary Dependent on Skills/Experience, As a member of our manufacturing team you will be required to:- Build & Test of Electro/mechanical Equipment to Production Schedules & required Standards. No Agency's
- This position involves working in a small team responsible for building and testing and repairing the company's range of special purpose equipment to a high standard.
- This will suit someone with good electrical, panel wiring and mechanical assembly skills.
- Support and training will be available as required.
- Build and test electro-mechanical equipment to production schedules and standards.
- Complete all build, test and quality documentation accurately.
- Produce inspection / repair reports for equipment returned for overhaul / repair.
- Contribute towards team goals and support improvement initiatives in the assembly and test area.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to build electrical equipment quickly and accurately from engineering drawings, ideally with good panel wiring experience.
- Sound mechanical assembly experience.
- Ability to test, fault find and repair electrical and mechanical systems ideally using test and measuring equipment.
- Be able to work as part of a team but have the confidence to work on your own bench.
- Have the initiative to find out what you need to know when you need to know it.
- Be positive, open-minded and self-motivated, able to communicate at all levels in a company and contribute to the company’s growth, development and continued success.
- Be a fast learner and not afraid of a challenge.
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be determined to do what is required to the highest standards.
- Be enthusiastic and committed to learning new things and developing your skills.