Experienced Panel Technician
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: MNA Recruitment
JOB TITLE: Experienced Panel Technician
SALARY: Negotiable depending on experience
THE COMPANY: Our client is a well established, prestige marque, paint and body repair specialist in Wolverhampton.
- A Panel Technician with a minimum of 5 years experience?
- Experienced with prestige marques like Mercedes Benz, BMW and Audi?
- Looking to pursue a highly skilled, highly trained career in paint and body repair?
Key Responsibilities of the job role to include:-
- Carry out vehicle body repairs to manufacturers standards and in line with Company procedures
- Perform preventative and proactive maintenance in line with manufacturers and company policy ensuring compliance with all aspects of safety and legal legislation in a cost effective manner
- Ensuring customer satisfaction levels are maintained and where possible, improved upon
In return we can offer you:
- Full-time, permanent position
- 20 days holiday
- Competitive rates of pay
- Manufacturer Training – including Electric and Hybrid
- A career in a highly trained, highly skilled, technical role]
Does this sound like you? To apply for the Experienced Panel Technician role please hit the “apply now” button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire, please fill in the details and upload your CV and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.