6 days left
- Contract Type
required to work in a domestic tool room manufacturing press tools ranging from 45ton to 300ton.
The toolmaker must be experienced in the following.
* Read and understand cad drawings
* Read and understand component drawings
* Able to use manual machines to a high level. Lathes, Surface Grinders, Millers and Drillers
* Able to undertake assembly of press tools to a high standard and undertake trouble shooting when needed.
* Carry out development work on various types of press toools.
* Undertake press try outs in tool room press.
* Assist in the first production run of any new tooling manufactured in house.
* Have knowledge of progression and single operation tooling.
The hours of working will be 8am till 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am till 1pm on Friday. Overtime is available
Please apply to Box Number P20879 ,
Express and Star, Queen Street,
Wolverhampton, WV1 1ES.