JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: MNA Recruitment
LOCATION: West Bromwich
JOB TITLE: Fabricator
SALARY: Depending on experience
HOURS: Full-time - Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm Friday 8am - 3.30pm
Our client is the leading parts and glass distributor for the bus and coach industry, delivering to operators throughout the UK, Ireland, Europe and worldwide.
Our client has a long association with the bus and coach industry, originally being the key parts and engineering support for many of the national bus operating companies down to single owner operated businesses. Today they continue to be a leading provider of body components and engineering services to the bus and coach industry, now offering its extensive knowledge and range of parts and glass to operators, builders and converters throughout the world.
They do this through education, development and empowerment of their workforce so that they will have the necessary skills to deliver a high quality service to their customers.
They provide an aluminium extrusion and sheet stock-holding service to a variety of industries. This is supported by a fabrication facility at their West Bromwich warehouse.
Within the workshop is a fully equipped fabrication facility capable of everything from large frameworks, right down to one-offs and prototypes. They stock a range of products including polished, powder coated, anodised and mill finish extrusions, they also stock pneumatic cylinder tube.
They have guillotines that can cut up to 3m lengths and 6mm thick plus saws for both aluminium and mild steels. They have press brakes with a capacity of 100 tonnes, and welding facilities are available.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a talented Fabricator to join our busy team at their West Bromwich branch.
- MIG and TIG welding experience
- Experience of metal fabrication
- Knowledge of hand tools and techniques
- Experience of working from engineer’s drawings
- Positive attitude, reliable and hardworking
- Ability to work well in a team
- A career minded individual with a passion for learning
Duties will include:
- Welding of Steel / Aluminium
- Manufacturing steel
- Fabrication of Aluminium Panels
- Undertaking training on various manufacturing machinery
- Working alongside experienced fabricators
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- On the job training
Does this sound like you? To apply for the Fabricator role please hit the “apply now” button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire, please fill in the details and upload your CV and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 Automotive & Driving jobs in West Bromwich
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 Engineering jobs in West Bromwich
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 Manufacturing & Industrial jobs in West Bromwich
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 Transport & Logistics jobs in West Bromwich
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 General jobs in West Bromwich