Audit & Accounts Manager - Practice Firm
A great opportunity for a suitably qualified (ACA or ACCA) or qualified by experienced Manager to join a leading independent firm of accountants with a reputation for high standards in their client service offering.
You'll manage a portfolio of the firm's clients working with a wide variety and diversity of sectors and business sizes; from entrepreneurial business start-ups through to established large corporate businesses.
You'll be providing general practice services as well business advisory, tax advice and financial and management accounting. You'll also be responsible for the members of staff in your team. This opportunity is ideal if you enjoy diversity of work and enjoy working closely with your clients and staff.
• Managing a varied portfolio of clients
• Promoting and developing good relationships with clients
• Day to day management of staff ensuring that the work of the team is to a high standard and completed in good time
• File reviews and quality control
• Staff management
• Hands on in terms of the work carried out for clients
• Working with third party referrers, banks, solicitors etc.