The Social Client - Consulting Director
The Acticall Sitel group took place in the digital since the beginning of 2011, by creating a dedicated subsidiary: The Social Client.
TSC is a consulting agency that is well in place on the market today, focused on 3 main offers and fields of expertise:
- Digital Customer Relationship: market studies / strategic framing and implementation of new types of digital customer relationship solutions (chat, instant messaging, bots???)
- Social thinking, social CRM: creation/animation/development of customer communities, offline/online (brand communities, community management, social media intelligence...)
- Creative technology: identify and provide the right tools to support digital innovation in terms of Customer Relationship and conversational
Founded by Vanessa Boudin-Lestienne, the digital consulting agency The Social Client offers to brands guidance in the development of new customer trust ecosystems. Nowadays, it is a Digital Consulting Agency specialized in Customer Relationship innovation, conversational, social and communities' expert.
Subsidiary and incubated within the Acticall Sitel Group - a Customer Experience integrated services' group - our inspiration sources come from the study of customer contacts.
50 digital professionals. From the data analyst to the designer, by way of creative technology expert, we form a team to realize your projects with agility and audacity.
More than 40 references including Abbott, AccorHotels, Aviva, Canal+, Carglass, Compagnie des Alpes, Cultura, Direct Energie, EDF, FDJ, G??mo, GRDF, Groupama, Hager Services, Harmonie Mutuelle, Intersport, Leroy Merlin, Merck, MGEN, Nestl??, Orange, PMU, Ramsay GDS, Red by SFR, SNCF, Total, Vinci, voyages-sncf.com, Wifirst???
- 5 million euros revenue / year
- 45 people
Acticall Sitel Group:
- Revenue: 1.5 Billion ??? worldwide
- 146 sites split in 22 countries -pan-european platforms' leader
Why join TSC/Acticall Sitel?
? Acticall Sitel: a fast-developing group, with resources, and that offers great evolution opportunities to the talents that join it
? TSC is very well positioned on the market and offers the possibility to work on first class projects in the universe of digital and customer relationship management
o A fast-growing subsidiary in which there is still a lot to build and invent with short term international expansion projects
o Join a team that plays a strategic role within the Acticall Sitel Group, but also a vector of transformation for the group
o A strong shareholder (Mulliez group)
Content: missions and objectives
The position is organized around three key missions:
- Business development: responsible for a 1 billon ??? yearly revenue objective on a customer portfolio partially constructed and mainly to be developed on upsell and pre-sales in year 1. The Consulting Director takes action in collaboration with Acticall's commercial team (customer meetings, pitch, RFP???) in two type of context :
o ?? Conquest ?? (RFP & prospecting)
o Farming with existing customers with the commercial team in charge of Acticall's ?? traditional ?? customers that need to be developed on digital issues.
- Production: Framing of the missions and steering on the dimension of Digital CRM consulting and TSC 's offers (and fulfilment of the missions, at least as a first step) relying on a set of experts
o Participate in the development and the representation of the agency during pitches or within the scope of events, fairs.
- Enrichment and broadcast of TSC's offer:
o Contribute to the continuous mutation of the agency's offer, the design and the enrichment of TSC's offers and competences and ensure the competences transfer within the Acticall Sitel group
More globally he will be in charge of developing the agency in the UK area and will represent the agency in the territory and within Sitel teams
Directly tied to Vanessa Boudin Lestienne, TSC's founder and CEO, based in Paris, TSC is structured around 3 centres of activity:
- A consulting centre: composed of 12 people
- A Community Management centre that counts about 15 people
- A Studio: a team of about 12 people in charge of the technologic and creative project production
Work place / mobility / travel
The job position is based at Sitel's UK headquarters in Coventry
Plan recurrent travels in UK and in France, more globally in Europe
The expected profile
Function and years of experience
Consulting Director, Account Manager, Entrepreneur, Independent Consultant???
10/12 professional years' experience minimum
Expertise and knowledge
Master degree, Business school or equivalent
French would be appreciated
Core business competencies
? Marketing oriented profile / Digital and Communication and not necessarily a major in Customer Relationship
? Fulfilment/Steering of the digital consulting missions preferably in an agency (eventually in a consulting firm): his experience on upstream missions (framing, strategy) and on downstream missions (project management, customer journey, specifications) naturally position him as the Digital Consulting Director
o Hunting / Pre-sales: Experience in the fulfilment of prospecting meetings with customers, RFP, commercial presentations / pitch with concrete success stories to illustrate
o Farming : experience in managing the customer relationship with a big account (retention, upsell..)
? Very good knowledge / comprehension of Digital in a broad way: a good generalist rather than an expert.
Nice to Have
? Capacity to come with a digital network well developed
Soft Skills (besides fitting to Acticall/TSC's culture)
? Initiative / Pro-activity
? Affirmation / ascendancy in an environment in construction
? Capacity to activate and develop one's network