Customer Service Co-ordinator
Customer Service Co-ordinator - circa £17,500 – £20,000
Halesfield 19 - Telford – Shropshire TF7 4QT
Founded in 1972, Ingimex Ltd is the UK’s largest manufacturer of light commercial vehicle bodies, for many of the leading chassis manufacturers. All facilities from design to after sales support are under one roof at the company’s purpose-built factory in Telford, Shropshire. We are the only European light commercial vehicle body manufacturer to fully design, test and manufacture the aluminium based products in house, enabling us to offer a three year quality warranty on all products.
With strong emphasis on design, we are always working to improve our current products as well as expanding the product range. Quality is of the utmost importance to the company and we pride ourselves on the exceptionally high standards of safety, function and finish we have achieved through our manufacturing systems and processes.
As part of our exciting expansion plans we are seeking to appoint a Customer Service Co-ordinator to join the customer service/sales team. The main purpose of this role will involve managing quickly and efficiently customer telephone enquires by phone and developing and maintaining good customer relations, whilst proactively maximising up-selling opportunities.
In addition to building successful relationships with customers, via the telephone, to help deliver sales growth the successful candidate will also be required to support Ingimex in all aspects of its customer service function.
Responsibilities will include:
• Effective and efficient handling of customer enquires by phone, post, email and direct contact
• Expediting customer orders, organising delivery times, and notifying customers
• Managing and updating the Navision CRM system (training for this system will be given)
• Up-selling and cross selling of products
• Providing administration support, including sales order processing, reception cover and filing.
You should have customer service experience. If you know what great services looks like, sounds like and feels like. That’s really important to us. To do this role you should:
- Be computer literate in all MS office applications particularly Excel
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have sales knowledge of up-selling and cross selling techniques
- Be organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be able to multi task, prioritise and work under pressure
- Have a positive outlook with a warm and friendly nature
- Be a personable and excellent team player.
More importantly, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and behaviours. Someone who is eager to learn and really develop themselves and the service our company can offer.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary and the ability to complete work hours over a 4 day week, we will also provide development opportunities in sales and customer service functions.
Please send your CV to John Partoon, at email@example.com