Cleaning Assistant - Scarman House
Warwick Conferences at the University of Warwick, are looking for 5-10 motivated individuals to join their housekeeping team, who will help maintain their high standards of customer care and hygiene.
Duties and responsibilities
1. To ensure bedrooms, corridors and public areas are kept clean and tidy to the required standard.
2. To make sure certain chemicals/equipment are used correctly in accordance to safety procedures at all times.
3. Keeping Head Housekeeper informed of any problems where necessary.
4.To be responsible for a master key and sign it in and out, at the end and beginning of each day.
5. To ensure all soiled linen is returned to the linen rooms at the correct time.
6.To make sure all bedrooms and store rooms are locked and secure after servicing and when leaving the area.
7. To attend departmental meetings as requested and courses where necessary e.g. Health and Safety and Fire Training.
Skills and experience
To be able to communicate effectively and follow instructions, due to health and Safety regulations basic knowledge of English language is needed.
Reliable, flexible and able to work as part of a team.
Pleasant and courteous manner to guests and colleagues at all times.
Good knowledge of Health and Safety.
HOURS: 9:00am -2:30pm. Ongoing
DAYS: Between 3 and 5 days a week, including weekends.