Job Title: Maintenance Coordinator
Salary: £37,622 PLUS 2 good annual bonus
Hours: 4 on 4 off 7.00am - 7.00pm
Job Type: Permanent
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Coordinator for a large Rugby based precision engineering company.
This is an excellent secure engineering company with a great working atmosphere
We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 5 years experience of maintenance operations within an engineering environment combined with broad business knowledge.
You will need an excellent knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act.
ONC or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
A recognised engineering Apprenticeship
The successful candidate for this Maintenance Coordinator role will be responsible for:
• Leading, managing & coaching personal on preventative and reactive breakdown work.
• Analysis of data to support corrective action
• Tracking Planned Maintenance within the plant
• Ensuring the cost effective use of resource on maintenance work
• Evaluating the use of internal versus external resources, optimising service contracts and inputs KPI’s to effect meaningful service reviews.
This is working in a large precision engineering environment - you need to have factory maintenance experience
• You would be responsible for factory general maintenance service contracts
• Co-ordinate the effective planned maintenance work and sub-contractor activities to ensure work standards achieve cost, delivery and equipment capability requirements.
• Work closely with production team leaders on priorities
• Maintain a site skills matrix
• Ensure compliance to Maintenance Quality standards
• Manage maintenance staff holidays
• Drive year on year improved response to PPM and H&S
• Give a 24 hour response to Safety related requests
• Able to relate and compare data from different sources to identify cause-effect relationships.
• Monitors repairs for on key assets and root cause corrective actions.
• Define, diagnose and solve problems using a logical and disciplined approach.
• Someone who can establish a clear and logical course of action with others based on attainable customer-focused goals.
• Ability to help others manage multiple demands.
• Sets goals
• Provides coaching, mentoring and communication on maintenance related activities
The successful candidate will deputies for the Facilities & Maintenance Manager in their absence.
Candidates living within a 1 hours drive of Rugby will be considered in the first instance.
If you feel you are the right person for this role as a Maintenance Coordinator and have the skills to do the job please click the "apply now" button to progress you application further.
For other similar jobs search our website. Rugby Recruitment have been finding jobs for engineers since 1988. If this position is not right for you don't hesitate to contact us for alternative roles. If you are a client and wish to obtain information on how we can aid in your engineering recruitment process, please telephone Bill Bates at Rugby Recruitment.
Rugby Recruitment Services Ltd