Night Shift Production Assistant
An excellent opportunity has become available to work with the leading manufacturer of performance brake and clutch systems for motorsport, OEM, aftermarket upgrades, armoured vehicles and motorcycle applications. Based in Coventry, our client has achieved more national and international sporting success than any if its rivals. The position is for a fixed night shift and the roles are long term. Please review the below requirements for this role, and if you feel that you have the suitable experience then please apply.
The hours of work are Monday-Thursday 5pm-5am OR 7pm - 7am (12 hour night shifts).
- Sub-assembly of disc brake callipers
- Laser etching
- Packing repair kits
- Ensuring quality is maintained at all times
- At least 2 years' experience working night shifts is essential, preferably 12 hours
- Worked in an automotive production environment for at least 12 months
- Diligent, quality focused with a keen eye for detail
- Previous mechanical fitting/assembly experience desirable
- Very long term, on-going roles
- Excellent working conditions, quality focused environment
- Opportunity to progress to higher skilled roles
- Work with a highly established, market leader in their field
In order to apply for this vacancy please call Kristian Price on or send your cv