Line Chef - Harborne, Birmingham £8-9/hour Great Place To Work
Tonic are searching for line chefs, for a key client's business located in Harborne, Birmingham. This is a great place to work, busy all the time 7 days a week. The owner of this business is a great guy who seriously looks after his team. He is looking to open new businesses all the time so there is lots of opportunity for training and progression. Please note that the majority of chefs in this kitchen are Polish and they often communicate in their own language. You are paid by the hour for exactly what you work here.
What are we and our clients looking for in a chef candidate?
- They have stable work histories, any short durations can be explained due to valid reasons
- They are passionate about food, service and hospitality
- They are team focused and driven to be the best they can be
- They have a solid knowledge of how to organise a kitchen and communicate clearly at all times
- They understand the importance of working with our consultants and value the partnership which we create
We are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. In turn we offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.