Finance Business Partner
I am currently recruiting for a rapidly growing organisation in Birmingham who are looking for a gifted and resilient Finance Business Partner to join the team on site at a new client.
The role focussed heavily on Gross Margin improvement, process integration and stakeholder management; as such - you should possess strong Management Accounts skills allied with a robust mentality to work.
- Engage with senior stakeholders to ensure performance reporting is beneficial to key decision making processes
- Produce, analyse and interpret KPI results
- Perform regular and consistent process review to ensure strength of information is developed and maintained
- Build solid working relationships early to be able to influence using information
- Represent Finance as a key partner to the business, offering a service that becomes well known as one of real quality
- Produce and investigate management accounts reporting
- CIMA/ACCA Finalist or Newly Qual
- 2 years+ Experience with Management Accounts
- Commercial Exposure/acumen
- Willing to travel with the role