Field Sales Account Manager - Midlands
At Ria Financial we know it takes a relentless sales team to lead our company to the next level. If you are a confident, highly motivated individual looking for an amazing opportunity, look no further than becoming a Sales Account Manager at Ria Financial. Ria’s mission is to be the most progressive money transfer company in the world by offering service excellence and the most competitive and reliable remittance payment services to our customers.
As a RIA Account Manager (AM) your main role will be to expand the network of agents in a designated territory in the UK, to present the RIA Money Transfer Service as a business opportunity, to sign them up as agents and to have an understanding and appreciation of their requirements.
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- You will be responsible for presenting RIA to potential agents and managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects, cold calling, face to face meetings, conducting presentations and user demonstrations
- You will be expected to spend a major part of your time (around 90%) out of the office recruiting new agents and developing existing ones in your territory.
- You will be responsible for actively and successfully managing the sign-up, set-up and training process of agents; and for providing solutions when challenging matters arise.
- You will provide the agents standard POS material on day to day basis, system and compliance training to reach the maximum potential from the location.
- As a representative of RIA at events, you will act in a professional manner with the aim to gain new business leads and contacts
- You will complete your report plan in full and email it to your manager in order to compare it against agreed targets. This will need to be ready to be reviewed by him/her every week.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fluent English + an additional language (South Asian/ Eastern European)
- Used to make prospection’s (cold visits)and experience working within field sales
- Flexibility to travel as per requirements.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to engage with prospective customers in a tactful manner respecting their different cultural backgrounds.
The position is suitable for an individual with personal drive, an international background, influence and persuasion, strong interpersonal and organisational skills and self-management and target-oriented.