Area Sales Manager- L'Oreal Paris- Make Up
What are key highlights of this role?
L’Oréal is seeking a dynamic and driven individual to join its Retail and Training team in the L’Oréal Paris division. A key part of the division’s cosmetics strategy is driving sales through their in-store consultants and this role focusses predominantly on the management of the midlands based stores.
Retail Business Management: 5 days a week you will be managing around 30 consultants across 25 stores in the midlands/northern England, ensuring the success of the L’Oreal Paris cosmetics brand within your stores and developing plans to meet commercial and profit targets.
You will be measured on sales, profitability, customer service levels, on shelf availability and delivery of brand image. You will be expected to negotiate and secure in-store promotional sites for L’Oreal Paris cosmetics, and feedback to the business on competitor activity in store as well as building strong relationships in store at all levels. The role is predominantly field based, with stores stretching across the middle/north of England and Wales.
You will be autonomous in the role, and will need to be proactive in seeking out brand opportunities and driving new business forward as well as interacting effectively at head office.
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
Alongside experience in a similar role and in the retail sector, you should be confident that you can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to build genuine relationships and to network with people at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills
- Tenacity and a preference to work autonomously, self-motivated
- Ability to work in a faced paced atmosphere
- Highly organized with prioritization skills
- Computer literate
- Confident with numbers and analysis
- An ambition to succeed in all that you do
- Holds a full UK driving licence
L’Oréal Key Competencies:
- Manages Complexity
- Achieves results with integrity
- Acts/Leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to the métier
- Interacts effectively
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.