Risk and Compliance Officer - Dudley
Risk and Compliance Officer
Dudley (our Ref AL750)
12 month contract, to start ASAP - 3 days per week
Salary £21,500 per annum pro rata
My client is a long established award winning organisation, offering, mortgages, savings and financial advice to its clients.
They now have an exciting new vacancy with their Risk and Compliance Department.
- Complete compliance tasks, including compliance monitoring and quality assurance reviews as allocated, managing and prioritising own workload to ensure that work is completed within the specified timeframe.
- Have an understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Company operates.
- Able to enable review regulatory publications and assess the impact to the Company and update various documents as required.
- Work with other departments to assist with the implementation of the Risk Framework.
- Carrying out anti-money laundering and financial crime reviews and daily transaction monitoring.
- Able to complete work accurately, within the required timeframe to a high standard.
- 2 -3 years’ experience working in a compliance and/or risk function.
- Have an open and approachable manner and the ability to communicate and work alongside all departments promoting a good compliance and risk culture.
- Good written communications with attention to detail.
- Ideally hold a relevant qualification e.g. Compliance Diploma, Institute of Risk Management Certificate or Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMap)
If this role is of interest and you are looking for a contract position, working 3 days per week, then please apply in confidence with an up to date CV to Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment.