Automotive Trainer (Technical)
Automotive Assessor (Technical)
12 Months FTC
£27,500 - £32,000 + Company Car
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 100 business, provides 600 services across six continents and is the UK’s leading engineering support services organisation.
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the nation’s largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers across the Automotive, Emergency Services, Engineering and Service sectors.
Purpose of Role:
To recruit progress and complete a caseload of learners
Top 4 Major Tasks and Activities:
- To deliver agreed performance targets
- The assessment, progression and completion of learners in line with the Awarding Body code of Practice and Babcock Quality Assurance frameworks
- To effectively diary manage to ensure all learners within your caseload are supported in line with company and contractual requirements
Company / Industry Knowledge:
- Strong proven industry experience
- Proven assessment experience within occupational area
- Up to date industry knowledge to include legislation knowledge
- To keep up to date with all Awarding Organisation and Sector Skill Council information
- CAVA or A1 qualification
- L2 Maths Functional Skills
- L2 English Functional Skills
- L2 ICT Functional Skills
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please apply using the button below.
Please include a detailed CV with a full work history. Please also ensure you provide an explanation for any gaps in employment.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We recommend that you register for free Babcock job alerts - this means you’ll automatically receive an email every time a vacancy is advertised which matches your specified job criteria.