Programme Manager/Senior Project Manager
The Team and Role
As Programme Manager for Advanced Health and Care you will be responsible for delivering large programmes of work including coordinating complex internal workstreams crossing departmental boundaries and managing highly demanding customer’s expectations.
- Ensure high level Programme and Project Management services internally as well as to customers
- Financial responsibility for the profit and loss of implementation projects
- Manage many different workstreams to ensure customer satisfaction at all stages of the programme delivery including regular feedback on issues and opportunities
- Ensure customers identify high priority defects or customer sensitive issues and work with customers to resolve each problem through the appropriate channels
- Develop, consolidate and enhance company and Third Party product knowledge in order to deliver first class service to customers
- Build successful supplier and customer relationships at a senior level
- Contribute to the development of Professional Services through the generation of new product ideas, improved packaging or improved processes for the delivery of services
- To comply, in a timely manner, with all departmental and company required administrative activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- You will be required to travel to our Derby office as required (weekly)
- Demonstrable experience in the leading and managing of diverse and complex IT Software programmes
- Excellent communication skills when working on an individual basis
- Ability to lead discussions to explain the options available to customers and gain agreement on the method of implementing the solution for the customer by setting their expectations at the correct level
- Sound experience in the delivery of relevant systems in the UK
- Excellent contributor and coaching skills
- Good organisational skills (time management, administration etc.)
- Strong inter-personal skills, the ability to influence others and be self-motivated,
- A willingness to take initiative in problem identification and solution provision
- A high level understanding of the functionality of the company products as required
- The ability to travel widely as required and a Professional appearance
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies