Pre-Sales Consultant - New Business
My client is a technology company providing Enterprises Resource Planning (ERP), Supply Chain Planning (SCP) and Quality Management software solutions to manufacturing companies across the globe. They provide demand forecasting, production activity, financial planning and accounting software solutions and services to customers in the Automotive, Consumer Products, Food and Beverage, High Tech, Industrial and Life Science Industries.
They are currently recruiting for a Pre-Sales Consultant - New Business
Support the company’s efforts to attract new business clients and assist in expanding its product offering and market place. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of Pre-Sales consultants, a Business Development Manager and Account Managers. You will report directly into the Vice President of Business Consulting for EMEA. The role is EMEA wide but we anticipate that the majority of the workload will take place within the UK. Occasional International travel will be required, typically for training or team meeting purposes
- Engage with clients during the course of an ERP sales cycle.
- Aid in the qualification and "go / no-go" of a solution fit against a client’s requirements.
- Answering of client or third party consultancy RFP’s / RFI’s.
- Lead a client through a "discovery" session(s) to establish and clarify needs.
- Use industry and best practice knowledge to advise, or if appropriate, challenge clients requirements.
- Prepare and professionally demonstrate solutions to meet a client’s requirements.
- Represent the company at business/trade promotion events.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Education / Training / Work Experience:
- University degree level educated
- Proven experience in Pre-Sales New Business position
- Proven experience in ERP Software
- Extensive background in the Manufacturing Industry of at least one of their vertical markets
- Capable to demonstrate all aspects of ERP, Distribution, Manufacturing and especially Finance
- Very strong commercial, communicative and presentation skills
- APICS certified would be preferable, but training also given
Special Knowledge & Skills:
- Fluent in English; verbal and written.
- Ability in other European languages(s) not essential would be an added advantage.
- Have the breadth and versatility to function both at the strategic and tactical level.
- Analytical thinker, highly creative and forward thinking.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team, excellent time management skills and commercially aware.
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with partners.
- Ability to articulate the benefits of the company’s products, technology, application areas and services and pricing practices
- Full UK driving license
- Full UK passport. No travel restrictions/bans to European countries or the USA.
A basic salary of £50-70k is on offer, negotiable depending on experience with around 20-25% commission. The package also includes a Car Allowance, Fuel Card, Bonus Scheme, Pension 5% Contribution, Private Health Care; BUPA; Medical, Dental, Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Program, Travel Insurance, Death In Service, Childcare Vouchers.
Please call Dan at Alexander Chapel to discuss or apply now with your CV