Finance Systems Accountant (Holland & Barrett)
Distinct Recruitment are working in Partnership with Holland & Barrett to recruit a Systems Accountant.
This is one of a number of key Finance positions in their Nuneaton Store Support Centre, the home of health and happiness (which looks class too). This is the place where H&B buy their products, do their sums and write those witty messages you see on the sides of their packaging. A truly ambitious business and this is your chance to be a part of it, heading up the AP, Sales, Banking & Taxation function for the Group.
Holland & Barrett is one of the world’s leading health and wellness retailers and the largest in Europe, supplying customers with a wide range of vitamins, minerals, health supplements, specialist foods and natural beauty products. They’ve got over 145 years’ experience in the industry and the name is a familiar sight in almost every major city and town across the UK. The brand is becoming increasingly visible in markets as diverse as the Netherlands and Malta to the UAE, China and India.
A full spec is available. Get in touch with Arran at Distinct if you want to have a look. To give you an idea as to what you’ll be up to here are some of the key areas. The role would be perfect for an Accountant who has a passion for Systems but doesn’t want to move into a pure systems role. You’ll be an integral part of the finance team and still get the chance to be involved with month end routine etc.
- Work closely with the Head of Finance to constantly identify ways to improve processes
- Provide systems training and guidance to the finance team and wider business
- Understand system problems with continuous improvement attitude
- Maintain the integrity of data across all business units
- Act as system super user and provide support in project meetings
- Support the wider finance team with management accounts, budgeting and year end audits
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA or QBE
- Systems expert (ideally with experience of using large ERP’s (SAP, SUN, Oracle, Hyperion)
- Advanced Excel