ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by an integrated services business based in Birmingham to recruit a Management Accountant. The successful individual will be a qualified accountant, who can work closely with other members of the finance team to produce accurate and prompt monthly management accounts and reports.
- Work closely with the FC with yearly budgeting and quarterly forecasts.
- Producing monthly management accounts and reports that are both accurate and prompt.
- Assist with the development of new accounting systems and processes.
- Cash flow reviews on a weekly basis.
- Supply the board with overhead, GM and sales analysis.
- Assist in the personal development of a more junior member of staff.
- You will need to be a qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/ACMA.
- Clear experience of budgeting and producing on monthly reports and accounts.
- Strong Excel skills.
This vacancy is the ideal opportunity for an approachable and knowledgeable qualified accountant who will become a key member of finance in this rapidly growing and fast paced business. The individual will report to the Financial Controller and aid in the development of a junior member of the accounting team. A great role for an individual to take more responsibility who wishes to develop.