Collections Advisor - £ 18,000 - £ 32,000 - Tamworth
One of our prestigious clients based in Tamworth are looking to recruit a Collections Advisor to join their successful team. This role is due to expansion within the business and full training will be given.
This role offers a basic salary of £ 18,000 - £ 20,000 plus an excellent OTE of between £ 30,000 - £ 32,000
Lovely hours of work are either Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm.
- Making a high volume of outbound calls on a business to business level
- Contacting business regarding outstanding invoices
- Building rapport and go the extra mile to ensure empathy and compassion is portrayed in a professional manner.
- Building strong relationships with decision makers
- Updating in house database with relevant information
Successful candidates must have:
- An outgoing, dynamic and self motivated personality
- Debt recovery experience
- Able to work closely in a team environment and on your own initiative
- Great interpersonal skills along with the hunger and desire to succeed within this fantastic company!
£ 18,000 - £ 20,000 basic £ 30,000 - £ 32,000 OTE
Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.