Workforce Development Administrator / Admin Assistant / PA
Job Title: Workforce Development Administrator
Salary: £16,156 per annum (dependent upon experience)
Location: Lilleshall, Shropshire
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing date: Thursday 6th July 2017 - midnight
Interview Date: Wednesday 12th July 2017
Our client is the UK Governing Body for gymnastics. They exist to support, lead and inspire all those involved or interested in gymnastics; from the creation of new programmes and activities at grass roots level in the community, to the development of talent producing international gymnasts.
Our client's Education Department includes a Workforce Development team, dedicated to organising courses for coaches, tutors, event officials, Young Leaders etc; and for processing and tracking the Learners from application through to completion and where appropriate qualification.
This department is of strategic importance to the company as it strives to increase the number of education and qualification opportunities year-on-year and grow the wider gymnastics workforce.
To support this growth the Department has a vacancy for an administrator who will provide administration support to the Workforce Development Officer and Workforce Manager responsible for Workforce Development.
The successful applicant can expect to undertake a range of Administration duties, including:
- Helping to organise workforce recruitment and training and maintaining approved workforce records
- Helping to organise workforce conferences and CPD events
- Setting up and maintaining concise and accurate records for courses, including website listings, database records, call logs etc.
- Processing Learner applications, details and payments; ordering resource packs; tracking attendance and assessments; issuing certificates where appropriate
- Monitoring and processing course fees and payments to tutors, assessors, venues etc.
- Taking telephone calls into the department, answering/fielding the calls and providing a point of contact for all 'Intro to' and Workforce Licence queries and questions
- Assisting the Education Manager responsible for Workforce Development with day-to-day administration duties, as required
- Helping to prepare financial reports for budget forecast and review meetings, including checking and highlighting anomalies on income and expenditure reports
- Assisting with the co-ordination of Workforce Development team meetings, conferences, training/workshops etc.
- Supporting colleagues in both Workforce Development and the wider Education team, as required and contributing to department/team meetings etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Very good IT and administration skills, including a good working knowledge of MS Office and the ability to work with databases and internal financial systems
- Good/accurate numeracy skills for preparing and analysing income and expenditure reports
- Excellent customer service skills for handling a broad range of questions and queries from colleagues and members
- Good organisation skills for managing tasks and meeting deadlines.
Knowledge and understanding of the Education and Development programmes is a requirement of this role, but can be acquired on-the-job.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. They are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Unfortunately, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Workforce Development Administrator, Development Administrator, Development Assistant, Office Manager, Admin Assistant, General Administrator, Admin Coordinator, Office Coordinator, Business Assistant Manager, Office Administrator, Secretary, Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Business Operations Assistant, General Office Manager, PA, Personal Assistant, PA to Director, Office Operations will also be considered for this role.