Call Centre Operative - SAT/SUN
This successful and established nationwide company are now looking to recruit for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join their Call Centre Division covering Saturdays and Sundays only.
You will be responsible for providing first line support to dedicated clients and progressing all enquiries.
- Answer inbound calls
- Logging new enquiries (jobs) onto the system
- Generate automatic job numbers for each enquiry
- Contact engineers from on-call list
- Deploy and track engineer via in-house system
- Keep the client updated on engineers ETA
- Support the Call Centre Supervisor with duties as and when required
- To ensure any additional ad hoc duties are completed
- Liaise with Call Centre Supervisor and report any issues
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate / quick learner
- Able to multi task and work in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Ability to work under pressure and think on your feet
- Salary around £9.50 per hour
- PERM role
- 6am - 6pm
- Free parking
Due to the significant levels of applications we receive, we are sorry that we are unable to personally respond to all applications. Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.