Key Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Lead at my manufacturing client based in Birmingham to support key customers, managing internal and external contacts and reaching personal targets in line with departmental and company goals.
The importance of this is role is paramount to the success of the business, which is my client requires somebody, who is professional with exceptional customer facing skills within the manufacturing industry.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis, 37.5 hours per week,with early finish on Fridays. Office based with occasional UK and overseas travel.
Basic £28K to £30K.
- Develop customer relationships with own accounts to maximise profitability
- Produce quotations and respond to enquiries
- Process orders and acknowledge to customers
- Manage tasks
- Ensure accurate communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Other duties as per your line manager
You must have come from a manufacturing environment to understand the procedures and concepts relating to this industry and have a technical mindset.
If you feel you have the right skills, apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position.