HV O&M Technician
Working for one of the UK's leading solar farm O&M providers, you will be in charge of a portfolio of multi-MW solar sites in the East Midlands.
You will be responsible for carrying out both LV and HV corrective and schedule preventative electrical maintenance. Ensuring that each solar farm is performing to it's peak capacity.
The company are rapidly growing and are hoping to double in size over the next 2 years. Full training will be provided by the company, as well as opportunties for rapid career progression through their O&M team.
Candidates are actively encouraged to become HV Engineers and the company are keen to help their O&M Technicians achieve AP15, AP1, AP3 (Authorised Person) status.
- 17th Edition City & Guilds
- Low Voltage or High Voltage electrical maintenance skills, solar experience or wind farm experience mandatory.
- Electrical fault finding, diagnosis and repair.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Motivated, problem solver with a superb work ethic.
- Accustomed to working outdoors.
- Freely mobile and able to travel to sites across the region.
- Full UK drivers license.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
In addition to your base salary and training opportunities, the package will also include a pension; private healthcare, life insurance and discretionary bonus (paid annually).
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading solar company with huge growth prospects.