Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right, first-time solutions which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 20,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, we are one the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
We're building a high-performing team through our philosophy of hiring for potential and developing at pace. Our Talent Development team play a fundamental role in enabling us to develop the competency and knowledge-base of our employees, driving our Internal Mobility programmes and ensuring we cann meet the future talent needs of our organisation.Team & Role
Working as part of the wider HR function, you will lead the design and execution of the Learning and Development strategy within our Sales function. You'll design and deliver programmes to support career growth and transition from entry-level to Senior Management, translating development requirements from senior partners into engaging, effective training programmes.
- Focus on delivering full training cycle (Scoping, LNA, Design, Delivery & Evaluation) for functional learning within Sales
- Identify opportunities to improve Sales Performance by conducting Learning Needs Analyses and crafting bespoke blended Training interventions (developing workshops as well as eLearning to drive measurable improvement)
- Have ownership of on-boarding programmes within Sales and look for opportunities to accelerate the learning curve and reduce failure rates among new staff.
- Support the development of an Associate Trainer by offering Mentoring and upskilling on the broader training cycle.
- Supporting Management training delivery, training interventions for other functions and other L&D projects as and when required
- Develop positive relationships with Leaders and Managers across Sales and allied business functions, providing consultancy on staff training issues within their areas as well as feedback and mentorship as required.
- Follow up on development actions with delegates and managers to ensure behavioural change
- Develop assessment material that can be used to support recruitment and development decisions.
You will bring previous sales training experience, and:
- Excellent Communication skills both face to face and in writing
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent qualification in Learning Delivery or Learning and Development
- Significant experience of working within the Sales Function of a business of equivalent size
- A full understanding of the learning cycle
- Experienced in applying coaching skills at all levels of the organisation
This is a rare opportunity to influence the future direction of a major UK technology business, working at the very forefront of organisational design and development. As well as key personal development opportunities, you could benefit from:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holiday
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
Advanced is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes applications from all backgrounds.