Our client is an established, dynamic accountancy practice based in Derby who are seeking an ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant who is seeking an opportunity to progress in a new practice. The successful candidate will be ready to take the next step and be experienced in a client facing role.
- Preparing client accounts, up to final stage dependent on the complexity of the business, for approval/ signing off by the Manager
- Providing a range of other services to clients as required e.g. general book-keeping, VAT Returns, assistance with accounting software and tax computations
- Adhering to the procedures which provide a clear framework for all members of the department to ensure effective scheduling, allocation and completion of work
- Reviewing the work undertaken and referring to Manager/Partner any Compliance issues or opportunities for cross selling of other services within the Group
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with clients
- Assisting with on the job training of technicians and trainees whilst at the same time meeting work priorities. Monitor progress of work tasked to trainees and technicians, review and provide appropriate feedback in accordance with department procedures
Skills and Experience
- Experience in practice
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- The ability to absorb and communicate complex financial information simply and clearly
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, a high degree of accuracy and the ability to achieve deadlines
This position is an excellent opportunity for a hungry and ambitious graduate to join a successful and exciting company with scope for personal development and progression.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.