A Qualified Lift Tester is required (home based anywhere in the UK) by LS Lifts, a forward thinking and leading Independent lift company with an established wealth of experience and track record stretching across the lift sector within the UK.
The right individual will be given a real development opportunity working towards being part of the management team in the form of a Directorship in the business. As well as an excellent package and development opportunity we also recognise the value of our employees hence we also offer a flexible work, life balance programme.
This is a technical and practical hands-on opportunity providing technical support on all installation projects for your customer and engineering teams. You will ensure a high level of service and support whilst operating to company and site Quality, Environmental health and safety guidelines and standards. In addition to this, you will support in trouble shooting and providing solutions; identify areas of improvement to the project and highlighting any financial risks upholding financial control and profitability. Other key responsibilities include:
- Conduct and deliver the commissioning and testing of completed installs to meet the site programme and all legal requirements and CE certification for handover
- Conduct initial pre-installation site surveys on all new projects
- Undertake final survey ensuring the site is ready to accept delivery of the materials for the installation and when needed undertake the checking of the materials
- Develop quality standards ISO9001 and responsible for maintaining accreditation to lift regulations/Notified body
- Consistently monitor and review progress against original plan and initiate necessary actions to ensure the successful completion of the installation
- As required support at consultation and design meetings, planning meetings and prepare site reports as necessary for project manager and directors
- Conduct site visits during the installation to check the quality of the installation
This is a rare and exciting development opportunity for an individual who has a can-do attitude combined with the technical know-how including;
- Aptitude for problem solving and be a self-starter and self-responsible as this is a customer centric role.
- Proven track record in lift engineering, be an approved tester and must be at least a recognised NVQ 4 qualified lift tester.
- Highly organised, analytical and an expert communicator who can operate across different groups throughout the installation and testing process.
- Excellent communication and comfortable with reading installation & wiring drawings whilst contributing in all issues associated with the installation across mechanical, electrical and control interface.
LS Lifts` highly-experienced management team have developed an enviable partnership with a reputable and leading European Lift manufacturer. Their service incorporates consultancy, design, manufacture, supply, installation, commissioning and an aftercare service.
They are now searching for an ambitious, focused and up and coming Lift Tester who can support their long term plans. This will suit someone who is genuinely interested in a career move and wants to take control of their own personal development and as part of the team enjoy the successes from your efforts and results.
Please forward a detailed CV in confidence to Harbury Consulting for the attention of Hardeep Lall our lead consultant. In the meantime, if you require a confidential discussion prior to your application, then please contact us on to arrange a convenient time.
Midlands/London region - home based flexible location throughout the UK
C£45,000 + Car Scheme + bonus + benefits
No Agencies - Harbury Consulting are LS Lifts retained and exclusive Search and Selection partner. To ensure a fair and consistent process all third-party applications will be redirected to Harbury Consulting.