Manager - Virtual Accounts Office
Our Client provides a range of Accountancy Services to varied business sectors and individuals across the UK and overseas. They are proud of their long-lasting relationships, representing some clients since the time of the company's formation.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a qualified Accountant to join their Virtual Accounts Office in Coventry. A fast paced department which provides a full range of accounting and management information services to their Clients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To plan team tasks and jobs ensuring the most efficient use of resources
- Review all completed jobs as required and provide feedback to team members
- Preparation of Management Accounts and VAT returns or other related reports
- Managing a small but friendly team, training and development, performance management
- Oversee the successful completion of jobs, supporting and assisting when needed.
- Continually monitoring the progress of all jobs
- To be available to attend networking/marketing events when required
Required Skills and Experience
- Qualified Accountant with Practice experience
- Previous Staff Management experience
- You will have great communication skills, interacting with both Clients and colleagues at all levels
- As an Accounts Office Manager you will be able to accept responsibility, be articulate and work to strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of up to date accounting legislation is vital and you will be happy to attend courses
- Be meticulous in keeping records
- Extremely IT literate and have up to date knowledge of Accounting legislation.
What's in it for you ?
- Competitive salary along with the opportunity of Flexible working hours
- 20 Days Annual Leave with the option to purchase additional days plus Statutory
- 37 hours per week Monday - Friday.
- Great working environment along with all the latest in technology
If this role is of interest and you have the required skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to click "Apply" now to submit your application.
QPLtalent are operating as an employment business.