Treasury Accountant required for a large company based in Birmingham. This role sits within the Treasury function of a large and busy finance team, and offers study support for ACCA/CIMA and progression for the right candidate down a treasury or financial accounting route.
As the Treasury Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Bank reconciliations of the group's bank accounts and maintenance of cash books for the group
- Processing of CHAPS and BACS payments out of the group
- Rationalisation and closure of non-essential bank accounts
- Management of short-term cash flow
- Liaising with the auditors during year end and supporting financial accounting team
The ideal candidate is Qualified By Experience (QBE) or studying ACCA/CIMA. Previous experience in a treasury capacity is essential, and you should be experienced with bank reconciliations, management of cash payments and managing receipt of direct debits.