Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for highly motivated, target driven individuals to join one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies!
SF Group are a specialist professional services recruiter with offices in Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, Leeds, Lincoln and Leicester. Our success has been proven through our focus on investment in our talented employees, but also down to our commitment to providing both clients and candidates with the best recruitment solution in the marketplace.
We are proud to be an Ignata business, boasting delivery of double-digit growth every year since it was founded in 2011. Ignata has successfully grown through the principles of professional, honest, and efficient recruitment, and we hope to bring on board individuals who can recognise and adopt these values.
What does being a Recruitment Consultant involve?
- Understand and become an expert in your market
- Identify, source and meet candidates to understand their needs and suitability for clients
- Create and develop ongoing client relationships through warm and cold calling and meeting face to face
- Manage your clients recruitment needs from inception to completion
- Update our database with your activities
- Exceed weekly KPI's
- Outstanding Tailored Training Academy - all you need to know about recruitment
- Practical and theoretical training from our Recruitment Guru
- Ongoing mentoring to ensure your aspirations are fulfilled
To succeed in your career as a Recruiter, you will need to have:
- A full UK Driving Licence
- The desire to make money and progress your career rapidly
- A competitive, resilient, fun and hard-working nature
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Energy, tenacity and passion
- Strong influencing ability and can provide outstanding service to clients and candidates
- Ideally an engineering background
Rewards and Incentives:
- Competitive Basic & Uncapped Commission- ££££
- Continuous Development Plan
- A lively and fun working environment
- Fully expensed socials both in the UK and abroad - 'Work Hard, Play Harder'
- High flyer and tasty Michelin star lunch club rewards
- Market Leading Bonuses + Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Mobile Phone
- A sought after place in our Training Academy
If you are looking for an exciting career, to determine your own progression and measure and create your own success then please apply ASAP with your CV today.