Project Engineer - PowerTrain Facilities
Do you want the opportunity to join one of the largest luxury automotive OEM's in the UK?
Our client are at the forefront of the automotive industry, specialising in luxury automotive products. We have a fantastic chance for you join our client's cutting edge team to help deliver solutions that will help advance the automotive market as we know it. This role will offer a fun, yet challenging environment working within our clients state of the art facilities.
We are in search of a Project Engineer - PowerTrain Facilities.
The Infrastructure team sits within the Powertrain Technical Integration team, part of the Powertrain group. The department is responsible for the provision and operation of Test Facilities and equipment required to support the build, development and sign off of the Vehicle Powertrain Components.
This role will look to support the development and upgrade of new and existing facilities that our client are investing in over the next 5 years to provide a world class working environment for operational activities. This role will:
- Work within the Infrastructure team to deliver current and future customer requirements within the constraints of Cost, quality and Time.
- Manage customer expectations and stakeholder conflicts during the design and delivery phase.
- Manage the contractors to ensure Business critical processes continue to operate during the project delivery phase.
We have identified 3 Key Skills for this role:
1) Be working or have worked in project management within the sector.
2) Be self-motivated and have planning and time management skills.
3) High level of computer literacy/competence, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Other experience preferred to help any candidates stand out includes but is not limited to:
- Membership of professional body related to the role.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the current CDM regulations and requirements.
- Working knowledge of the Health and safety at Work Act.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and processes.
- Ability to interpret, analysis and present all project documentation.
If you are at all interested in the role, APPLY NOW for more information.