Commercial / Sales Administrator
To c£27K plus car & benefits, Central Birmingham
Our client is a successful, growing, international business involved in the export and trading of raw materials and recyclables are experiencing strong growth and are seeking to expand their UK commercial team with the appointment of a Commercial Assistant.
Assisting the Commercial Manager, dealing with regular customers and suppliers (e.g. waste management companies, manufacturers, and merchants) you will support and co-ordinate the purchasing and collection of waste plastics, metals and other materials for onward export and recycling. A key aspect will be to ensure that customers receive a high quality, seamless service with excellent communication and administration. Prospects for career development are excellent.
- Graduate or graduate calibre with a commercial outlook
- 2-years plus experience ideally (but not essentially) in roles involving sales co-ordination, sales administration, customer service, business administration, account management, executive assistant (PA) work
- Industry experience is not essential though involvement in export / import, shipping, metals / plastics recycling, trading, logistics, supply chain account or supplier management, would be most relevant
- Strong work ethic, highly organised with good attention to detail
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Full clean UK driving licence
To apply please email your CV with details of your current salary and benefits package.