Location - Birmingham
Salary - £25,000 to £32,000
A fast paced, growing company are looking for a Data Analyst to join the team. You will be working within the Commercial team to develop, build and maintain information systems along with the creation of ad-hoc reports for the wider business.
If you are a keen Data Analyst and looking to develop your skills in a growing team and company, this role is not to be missed.
- Create and maintain all existing and new reports for the company and maintain all databases
- Organise data into meaningful information that can be translated to key managers and stakeholders
- Acquire, prepare and cleanse data from a wide range of sources
- Create ad-hoc reports for the wider business when required
- Find new and improved ways of reporting and displaying data
- Interpret and analyse diverse data sets and present findings to managers when required
- Experience in using SQL / T-SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and be able to interpret data to all levels
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize your workload to complete projects efficiently and effectively
- Strong organisational skills
The company offer career progression and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast-growing company. Not only are they offering a great salary and package but they also have free parking.
We are in the process of arranging interviews for the next coming week, so please do not hesitate to get in contact with Kim Roe of Vantage Consulting.