As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for managing multiple projects with a varied degree of complexity, value and lead-time, from the point of order to the point of delivery. To achieve this you will have the following responsibilities within your role:
- To evaluate customer requirements and communicate them to all parties in the organisation.
- To understand the project and contractual obligations.
- To report financial and technical status of your projects.
- To forecast delivery based on projected resource through liaison with all departments.
- To provide support to all departments as required.
- To represent Hydratight at customer meetings, on our premises and offsite as required.
- To support the delivery of training.
With a sound understanding of mechanical engineering, you will also possess strong communication skills that will enable you to build relationships with people at all levels.
You will demonstrate the ability to work efficiently and accurately and maintain a high energy and drive to succeed in this role. You will become part of an energetic and high-performing team that will ensure you are given the mentoring and support required to enable you to run your projects competently and with confidence.
If you are interested in the above role and feel you have the skills to match, we’d love to hear from you!