A highly prestigious marketing client based in Coventry is urgently searching for aqualiied Accountnant on a temporary 3 - 4 month basis. This opportunity is available due to some internal company changes and requires a bright individual with an ability to work towards strict deadlines to help out. You will primary be responsible for being the support function to a very busy CEO with matters regarding HMRC, pensions, tax and compliance as well as working with different assets both of personal and commercial use. This could be an excellent opportunity for anyone who has a practice background and is used to working with different entities at the same time as well as be able to do the financial administration surrounding your duties such as filing and reconciliation work. If you have the ability to work to strict deadlines under pressure and are looking for your next challenge we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Be fully qualified
• Be a confident individual with the ability to report to senior staff
• Have previous experience of working with HMRC, pensions, tax, compliance and resolving issues under deadline.
• Be able to juggle and work in the capacity of both personal and commercial finance
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work with a very experienced individual
• Be exposed to other life time opportunities
• Be part of a very challenging role that will reward you
• Have the opportunity to work flexible hours
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenging and varied finance role. If you have relevant experience, are on a short notice period or are available immediately and work well under pressure please apply today.