MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (CIRCA 38K)
Our client is a leading volume manufacturer with sites across the world. They are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to join their team.
- Provide immediate support in the event of breakdowns
- Proactively work to reduce machine downtime
- Setting of equipment to meet weekly production requirements
- Isolation and de-isolation of equipment in accordance with company's procedures to allow machinery to be worked upon safely
- Servicing & maintenance of electrical & mechanical equipment & services in accordance with current regulations
- Execute Planned Preventative Maintenance and provide feedback to develop system
- Work and liaise with a range of internal departments and external suppliers
- Confirm work done into Maintenance Management System (FMDR) complete with technical feedback
- Where necessary provide input into CapEx feasibility studies
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, environment and quality management systems
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Liaise with stores to identify relevant and correct stock items, ensuring all spare parts etc. are booked out in the correct manner.
- Must be a time served Maintenance Engineer
- Experience of working and interrogating PLC systems (Mitsubishi, Omron, Siemens currently used on site)
- Level 3 Engineering qualification is essential
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime.