General Manager (F & B/restaurants) Birmingham area
For this position we need a driven, ambitious, and extremely motivated general manager to head up a £ multi million multi-site food & beverage and restaurant operation in the Birmingham area.
You will have a background managing very high volume fast paced operations and large teams, ideally in high profile businesses, and you will be looking to make a name for yourself.
ROLE - GENERAL MANAGER
You will manage every aspect of this high profile business:
- Managing multiple F & B operations
- Recruitment & training, and staff development
- Managing multiple P & L's and revenue streams
- Tightly controlling costs, budgets, labour, and GPs'
- Working closely with exec chefs
- Menu development
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Driving sales and maximising profitability
- Motivating, leading, and inspiring your teams
ATTRIBUTES - GENERAL MANAGER
- Experience managing very high volume restaurants, bars, and F & B operations
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- An outgoing personality and positive attitude
- Passion for working with and serving great fresh food and beverages
- Strong commercial acumen - managing P & L accounts, stock, and costs & budgets
- A hands-on operational leader
- The ability to influence and drive change
- Ambition, drive, and determination
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join this company as they continue to expand and evolve
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.