Sales Order Proccessor
SF Group are looking to recruit a temporary Sales Order Proccessor for a business in B32. Your role is to process orders through the LN system. You will be expected to be one of the key controllers in the organisation to ensure that all orders are entered correctly from receipt to delivery. Part of the role will be to administer LN processes so that orders are processed in an accurate and timely fashion. The role could be up to 9 months and rate of pay will be £10-12ph.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Following through on the entering of sales orders into LN
- Raising of invoices and other paperwork e.g order acknowledgements, drawings etc.
- Liaising with production regarding completion dates of equipment
- Ordering machines from Japan
- Ensuring accuracy of dates both on order book and payment dates shown on paperwork
- Some chasing/liaison on deposits and pre-delivery payments with Finance
- Shipment of any equipment related to a sales order.
- Updating the sale co-ordination team, agents or salespeople of any delays/issues which require communication to the customer
- Raising of any commissions due to Agents
- Closing of orders
Performance standards - ensure that through his/her input the team achieves:
- Delivery of sales orders on time for month end
- Monitoring of overdue performance on deposit and pre-delivery invoices
- Dealing with other departments within the company to enable you to monitor your orders
- "Can do" attitude
- Accuracy under pressurised deadlines
- Good communication skills, fluency in the appropriate territory language (spoken and written)
- Good team player
To hear more please call Nikki on or apply through the website.